Cultural Roots Rock Reggae Artist With Messages

Cultural Roots Rock Reggae Artist With Messages
BerhaneLove Album " MESSAGES"

Sunday, January 20, 2013

BerhaneLove's Appreciation For Fans Support


BerhaneLove Chilling
BerhaneLover Posing For Fans In Appreciation Of Their Supporting His Campaign  For Album  "MESSAGES" 


We're number 8 on the ReverbNation Reggae charts for Ocho Rios. St. Ann, JM. www.reverbnation.com/berhanelove.

To All My Beloved Fans On Reverbnation, Facebook, Myspace & Twitter Who Have Supported Me Throughout The Years Especially During My Current Campaign; I Say “THANKS.” Without Your Support My Work Would Be Futile.


A warn "Heartical Reggaematic Welcome" and "Thanks" to all my "NEW FANS." I'm always humbled by the increase support and appreciation for the work that JAH has inspired me to manifest. To HIM be the "Honor & Glory." It is HE who giveth tale...nt and all that accompanies it. My entire work is all about spiritual awareness and spiritual upliftment. I would never sing a song if I think it wouldn't be pleasing to JAH. It's added joy that it pleases you too. "Thanks" and the same vibes to my "Senior FANS, Supporters & Subscribers." Together we are a great team which is not about winning, but rather enduring and exercising integrity to the conclusion in our book of life.www.reverbnation.com/berhanelove

No comments:

Post a Comment