Cultural Roots Rock Reggae Artist With Messages

Cultural Roots Rock Reggae Artist With Messages
BerhaneLove Album " MESSAGES"

Saturday, February 2, 2013

BerhaneLove Has Moved Up Two Notches On The ReverbNation Reggae Chart



BerhaneLove has moves two notches up on the ReverbNation Reggae Chart, moving from #8 to #6 just four spots away from the top. Thanks for the overwhelming support, and I hope you all continue to support me all the way to the top spot. “I can’t do it without you.” All I ever wanted is for more and more people to hear my message music. Just like one of my musical icons Bob Marley would sing; "Won't you help me sing these songs of freedom all I ever had is redemption songs."  Please help me to help the world; I’ve got a lot more in me just for you.
My own home generated videos @:  http://youtube.com/berhanelove

No comments:

Post a Comment