Cultural Roots Rock Reggae Artist With Messages

Cultural Roots Rock Reggae Artist With Messages
BerhaneLove Album " MESSAGES"

Thursday, November 6, 2014

BerhaneLove Ranks #1 @ ReverbNation.com




BerhaneLove currently ranks #1 on the RebverbNation local Reggae Chart for Ocho Rios, St. Ann and #13 on the National Chart for the island of Jamaica WI. Ranks #129 on the Global Reggae Chart. Check in @ www.reverbnation.com/berhanelove 


Thanks to all who have rendered support by listening and sharing. Thanks for all my senior Fans and all the new ones that this recognition has helped to generate. The general public listening and sharing my songs is my most treasured desire and satisfaction. That is the ultimate incentive that motivates me. It is the fulfilling essence of my work and the inspiration transcend through me to you, the public.


Every milestone of progress in this direction is highly significant and appreciated by me. Taking out time to listening someone's lyrical or musical composition is all a voluntary act that is for the most part self-motivated, even when recommended by another person. So when someone takes the time to listen to any of my compositions, I'm deeply moved and appreciative.


I registered on the ReverbNation social platform with the intention of reaching our to the world with my lyrical messages and hope by faith and dedicated work, that the ears, minds and hearts of people across the globe would be blessed and their souls be uplifted to a higher plain of consciousness, both physically and spiritually. I know that's a long sentence; yes it was intended as all mentioned in it are important and interconnected as the sentence is.


Thanks once again for your time if you chose to visit the sites that I've mentioned above and the ones that are below. Just remember that your every moment here on this blog and visit(s) to any of my pages or sites, is in one way or another rewarding morally and spiritual.


I'm sure that HE who inspires me, see you and know what is in your hearts and minds and HE blesses you all accordingly. Because HE said; "a good listener is a good learner." "My sheep knoweth my voice." "Seek and he shall find, knock and it shall be open unto thee." 


Be HIS sheep and not among any of the goats that will be turned away or rejected.


BerhaneLove @ www.facebook.com/berhanelove <> www.myspace.com/berhanelove <> www.youtube.com/berhanelove <> www.musicandculturecorner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment